Google Home

Google Home

By Google, Inc.

  • Category: Entertainment
  • Release Date: 2013-08-27
  • Current Version: 1.27.1208
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 222.50 MB
  • Developer: Google, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
Score: 4.5
From 60,526 Ratings


With the Google Home app, you can set up and control your Chromecast, Google Home and other Assistant speakers.* Discover Get the most out of your devices with the latest features, tips and offers. Browse One place to browse and play your available music, TV shows, and movies from the services you love. Control Pause, play or change the volume of your video or audio streams. Google Home and Speaker Settings Control settings like your default music provider or your location, and link compatible devices like smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices. Create speaker groups with compatible devices and enjoy music playback across your home. Chromecast Settings Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery. Control settings like your device name, and discover apps, offers, and content. * some features may not be available in all regions



  • Garbage

    By Galahs vodka snag
    Legit never works
  • Good but have some respectful criticism

    By audra enger
    This app is very good but I wish I could pick whatever song and not have to pay for youtube red
  • Google home

    By Michael Tess1960
    I must say it is nice to have but when you ask some really good questions it doesn’t recognize the question that you’re asking .the makers need to download more material inside these Google home A lot faster. they become more confusing day by day as you go along. I am a Apple person and heard Apple has something new out , with Siri. Well we can only cross our fingers for all these new toys that we are introduced to and hope for the better. I like that you can be more modernized. Technology is great. But they need to Update it a lot faster. And no I don’t want to hear a riddle. Thank you. MichaelT
  • Landfill

    By Lola lola
    I got this as a gift. Would never have bought it myself. It only works about 10% of the time. The other 90%, it reply’s “there are some basic settings that need your permission first”...I’ve reset everything 10 times, I’ve done a factory reset, reset my voice, all channels and all settings and it still says the same thing. When it does work, it seldom plays what I ask it to. Ask for BBC News & I get BBC1. Ask for NPR and get a local music station. So frustrating.
  • Philips Hue - NOT

    By Kda2531
    After a few days, with everything working correctly, I added two more Philips Hues light bulbs to my home. The Google Home app would not add them to the device list. After dealing with Google tech support for over an hour, the problem got worse. Now the Google Home app will only connect to a generation 1 Chromecast and two Google Home Mini's. It now fails to connect to any other device.
  • My music library

    By TomBliss
    Google states we can request individual tracks we own and have uploaded to google play. This is false and misleading. Google is well aware of this issue but still advertises this supposed capability.
  • Love

    By Peters operas
    Have had this app for over a year and i love how i can have a slide show on my tv when I’m not using my tv !! It’s pretty awesome
  • Bad

    By Zanethemain1
    Had about 4 speakers hooked up... they quit connecting to Wifi, the google home app won’t even find the WiFi to reconnect them on the tablet. So I decided to download google home on my iPhone.. Funny thing is it shows I have downloaded the app on my phone and I never have before.. weird.. then when I press update it won’t let me download... This app is truly the worst.. On android and Apple... I want my money back since google is playing like this...
  • Extremely Slow

    By mbw81
    When connected to WiFi the app is extremely slow. So slow that it’s unusable. Of course I don’t want to turn off wifi when I’m home so pretty pointless.
  • Google chrome

    By dulce47
    This google chrome is okay! The biggest headache I get is that from time to time I get a message saying my chrome is not detected and I have to do the process over and over. Very annoying for me. Other than that when it’s connected again its awesome!