I’ll reinstall it when Intelligent Systems stops making alts of the same five characters and puts the spotlight on others instead 😠
*NO MORE CAMILLA FATES!*
The title speaks for itself. I still enjoyed this game nevertheless (I love Tiki; need another powercreep adult tiki alt cuz I’m a jerk😍), but freaking IS always s&&&&ing out same old fatesawakening scums over and over again. *LISTEN TO YOUR ACTUAL FANS, I.S. DORKS!* They want to see *other* FE characters, not Camilla and Lucina about freaking a million times! What are you people, secret casual weeaboos working and only cares about fates?! I stop spending occasional cash for orbs when the Adrift banner featued the cancer “waifu.” Nothing is special about that b***h, weebs! Might as well *nerf all the camilla alts if possible, or just delete all but the new year one!* Until them, STOP F*****G UP, I.S. DORKS! GOOD BYE!
I love it!
By Gay Rights!!!!
As a (mostly) f2p player I’ve gotten most of the units I’ve wanted. The summon rates are balanced fairly well in my opinion, and every character you summon has a use, with them giving potential skills to heroes. The seasonal alts are very fun to get and play as, and while it’s true many of the popular characters have gotten 4-5, they’re all unique from each other playstyle wise.
Even characters who may not be the best can still become pretty powerful and if you spend time and invest in them, and with new weapon refines, older heroes can still keep up with the newer flashier ones.
The game is very generous with the amount of orbs it gives you, with about 200-300 monthly if you work for them, and for new players who have yet to clear all the chapters and reap the rewards, they’ll definitely get a fair amount of orbs to build up they’re army. Very enjoyable game, and while I do at times get upset when I don’t get a certain character, they’ll always reappear at a later date for me to have another chance to get.
More fan service for the players who aren’t strictly into girls wouldn’t hurt either though. That new Ryoma, Linus, Tibarn, and the Hectors are all very pleasing to look at.
Thank you, intsys, for this game :)
By Really Honest Reviewer
Stop making alts of the same four units. Put in new characters or lesser used ones for alts instead of a seventh fanservice unit.
Please hear me out
Ok, so here’s the deal: I like this game, don’t get me wrong, but what I HATE is not the game itself (well kinda), but the company behind it. Intelligent Systems NEEDS to learn to listen more to their fans. Literally the game hasn’t changed that much at all, and they keep on giving us these summoning banners with characters that already have alternate costumes (Camilla, Azura, Lyn, etc.). I mean come on, Camilla has six alts... SIX. LIKE COME ON YOU COULD’VE HAD BETTER OPTIONS THAN A CHARACTER THAT ALREADY NOW HAS SIX COSTUMES. They rely too much on fanservice rather than LISTENING to what the fans REALLY want. I wanna see real change. I, and probably many others, wanna see lesser known Fire Emblem Characters, or popular Fire Emblem Characters that DON’T ALREADY HAVE ALTS(and NOT THE SAME ONE EVERY TIME) get the love and recognition they deserve. I wanna see characters that aren’t already in the game get put IN THE GAME. For now I am utterly disappointed with all this fanservice...
The best mobile strategy game on the market (A few tips as well)
Newcomer friendly, nothing paywalled, chances that are just right, this game is awesome!
I’d only played 30 minutes of Blazing Sword (Also known here in the west as simply “Fire Emblem”), And this game already had me hooked. The biggest mistake I made with this game was spending my Summoning Orbs too quickly, but the well worth, yet occasionally tiresome grind through story mode gave me more than enough to ensure that I’d get at least 1 Five Star from the Summon I put them into
Off the bat, the game provides you with 2 free five stars (Highest potential for a card in the game) out of ten characters. Hector, one of the Blue 5 stars, is even at the top of his class, being the best blue lancer in the game. Then, the game nudges you towards story mode, and all 3 books contain extremely well crafted and beautiful cutscenes, innovative story, and in Book 1, a blast to the past with 5 stages from each one of the Fire Emblem games, including their characters.
After finishing Book 1, you’ll have all the things you need to turn your characters into the best versions of themselves they can be. Using feathers (Which can be gained through beating challenges, as well as via Nintendo challenges and the starting gifts you receive), and colored badges (Obtained through beating tower levels and challenges), you’ll be right on your way to having the beefiest Flyer, Equestrian, or Infantryman there is.
Some tips (Because why not):
- Nintendo challenges are your best friend. With the ability to give you 10,000 feathers, 10 additional summoning orbs, and as many stamina potions, universal crystals, and dueling crests you desire, Nintendo does not fail in rewarding you (like they do in all of their mobile games) for simply making an account with them, which is also easier for you if you play on iPhone and iPad like I do.
- Limit your initial spending with your starting orbs. Unless there is a character that you ABSOLUTELY must have for whatever reason. Chances are, there’ll be another summoning event with another character you ABSOLUTELY must have, and if you don’t gauge your spending, then you’ll be having some pretty late nights if you want the character in time
- Get the starter pack. Nintendo really did a good job of not making this game pay-to-win, and that even seems to show in most of their bundles costing outrageous amounts as to dissuade you from that train of thought. However, there is one bundle, the starter pack, that you only have to shell out 4 dollars for. Providing you with the highest tier swordfighter in the game (Again, he can be gained through other methods, it’s not exclusive to this pack), 2-3 summons worth of orbs (Depending on how you spread them out), and I believe 5-6 stamina potions (easy to get in game anyways, these are just a supplement), that let you play for much longer periods of time.
- Conserve your feathers and badges. Feathers are a pain in the butt to get, having most challenge bonuses only give you 300, and needing 20,000 to get a 4* to a 5*. You may get a character in summoning that you find out is top tier, but you just recently promoted a character you just found out to be bottom tier, leaving you with a lack of feathers and a lot of time before you get that top tier to have 5 shiny gold stars above their portrait
- (FOR COMPETITIVE PLAYERS) Gamepress and Reddit Discussions are your best source of info for characters. If you’re not quite sure how a character stacks up in the grand tier list, Gamepress has a giant, expansive one that is sure to help you out, as well as more individualized character pages with detailed information, stats, and strengths/weaknesses. If there’s a newer character that doesn’t have a Gamepress.GG page for them, then go check if they have a reddit discussion post on them - these posts usually contain both casual and competitive opinion, and are great if you want to get the gist of how a character would probably play
- LAST, BUT NOT LEAST. Have fun! This game did an amazing job at appealing to both casual and competitive crowds, and if all my talk of tiers is scaring/boring you, then ignore me completely and just have fun!
This game truly captures the idea of playing a FE game
Best game ever, both for fan and casual player!
Easy to get in and allow veteran player to invest deeply into their characters! Beautiful art and super mechanics. The Gacha is the most addicting and joyful thing about the game. Good job Nintendo!
My favorite mobile game!
This is the game I’ve mostly played for mobile. I just can’t stop playing it! I like collecting a lot of heroes and it’s fun when a 5 star hero unexpectedly appears! You can also choose the difficulty for your convenience. Some are extremely difficult so it requires a lot of strategy and thinking. Try to get as many different kinds of heroes to gain advantage and create your own team! This is my favorite mobile game!